INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data Information pursuant to art. 13 TU Information pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. (Chapter III Rights of the interested party)
Salvatore Terzitta via Mare, Trinità d’Agultu (SS) (hereinafter, “Owner”) is the owner of the domain name lerosemarine.com and .it and uses the Le Rose Marine brand, on this site, to identify real estate properties leased there. As the data controller, I inform you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the processing The Data Controller processes the personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated in the contractualization phase of a relationship, or more generally in the non-contractual generic relationship phase.
2. Purpose of the processing Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you
Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority
Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court
To send you by email newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller
Sending data relating to the booking of your stay
Sending data for requesting services provided by third parties
the accounting data relating to the contract in place with the undersigned office may be accessible by third parties for the sole purpose of assisting the accounting and data management programs
your data could be used for the execution of contractual obligations and obligations provided for in relations with support banks
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: – send you via email newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by Owner We point out that if you are already our customer / supplier, we can send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B): – to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the companies of which the Data Controller is part, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators; – to companies of which the Data Controller is a part (for example, for support activities in the feasibility study of the client’s project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example , provider for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Communication of data Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers / NAS located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The servers / NAS are currently located in Italy. The data could eg
be subject to transfer outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers / NAS to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of extra-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the site nor the services of art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of: i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents; iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights You can exercise your rights at any time by sending: – a registered letter with return receipt. to Salvatore Terzitta via Mare, Trinità d’Agultu (SS) – an e-mail to email@example.com
10. Minors This Site and the Controller’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, upon request from users.
11. Owner, manager and agents The Data Controller is Salvatore Terzitta via Mare Trinità d’Agultu (SS) – firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller of the between
12. Changes to this Information This Information may undergo changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version. At the web address: www.lerosemarine.com/en/privacy-en GDPR document vers. 1.0, drawn up on 23.05.2018
The contents sent by users via forms and comments (without using identification via Social Network) are managed on the internal platform. The platform records the following data indicated by the User: name, e-mail address, text content. The IP address of the User sending the data is automatically detected. This data is recorded and is not shared with third parties (except for an express request by the Police and Law Enforcement).
Technical cookies (exempt from consent): access to the website allows statistical storage on our management platform. The data collected are: number of accesses, any incoming link, any outgoing link, any search keys used to find the site or typed in the internal search engine, browser used. These data do not allow the identification of the user and the IP is not registered.
How to disable cookies (opt-out)
Rights of interested parties
pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, the interested party can exercise:
the right to know:
the origin of personal data,
the purposes and methods of processing,
the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools,
the identification details of the owner, of the managers, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them;
the right to obtain from the owner or manager, without delay:
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data,
the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed,
the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous letters ab have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
the right to object in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection,
to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights can be exercised with a request to the Data Controller via email by writing to: email@example.com
This site is compliant with the Cookie Privacy Law (Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data n.229 / 2014) mandatory from 2 June 2015.